21 May 2008

I still haven't found what I'm looking for..

Cook was tremendously great... but I think Archie has trumped the night. David C opened the night with such a lovely rendition of my favorite U2 Song and as Simon said it was phenomenal.. But David A .. song after song delivered fantabulously. Yes , I did not find what I was looking for in Cooks performance tonight as I had hoped. I think he should be the next idol because well.. Cook is just Cook! innovative , original, soulful , passionate with a velvety crisp tone of voice .. but judging from tonights performances not that he did not perform well, in fact he sang all beautifully but somehow Archie sang with magic and twinkles wowing the crowd and the judges, inducing standing ovations time and time again enuff said..
My hopes are for Cook to win but in my hearts of hearts..something tells me that Archie Angel is the 2008 Idol.




David C- Still have not found what he was looking for?




David A- Imagine....

Can't wait for results!

No comments: