13 May 2008

Alamak telebih sudah...

Yes.. I am a fan"ish".. the show used to be such that it gathers families for weekly reunions and get togethers every Saturdays ..it was such a captivating show that when it was over..people wonder what they are going to do on Saturday nights! AF2 (loved Linda and her leaving on a jet plane rendition and the extended huge big AF family that we all love then) and AF3 (loved marsha and her destiny rendition and I guess the whole mawi marsha felix chemistry ...not that into the other girl) .

The seasons 2 &3 I would say was the pinacle of the show after that it went steadily downhill by that I meant it did not have the magic that AF2 and AF3 had. Seasons 4,5 &6 followed and I am still watching.. now I am captivated by how the guys (maybe except Riz minus his "katanya.....walaupun...") are still in the running despite the fact they turned out poor performances week after week .. ok lah maybe the odd praises here and there but what do people see in them ? Now the girls are another story...out of the two I believe Stacy stands out by a mile from Nadia..who tends to do weird stuff with her voice when she performs to the effect that she swallows her words... dont get me wrong I still love her.

What is the point of this post ? none really just something to ponder about.. talent over personality...gender preferences .. teenage girls voting for the boys because they are "cute" not because they sound good or family investing in their kids "future".. it could be other factors of course but what really sticks out like a sore thumb is *drumroll* A.F. is no longer a talent contest (hah .. like u didnt know this already ) its a real live human drama about talented kids , not so talented kids , kid in a wrong competition and another one devoid of any, wrangle week after week to get to the top. Sure everything is done in a friendly manner but thats what it is.. dont we all love drama.

A good watch anyway.. kalau orang marah with any of what is said above..you guys I am sure have your own opinions ..the above is purely my observation.

Alamak telebih sudah.. have a good May 13th.

1 comment:

Vernon Kedit said...

Hi sweetie!

Yes of course you may link me :-)