18 May 2008

David Cook will Always Be My Baby

This weekend the telly has given us a marathon of American Idol in readiness for the final showdown this coming weekend.. I am sooooo rooting for Cook, I do love Archuletta but somehow Cook hooked me during Mariah Carey week ..he completely masculanized "Always be my baby" something that was to me unthinkable and stamped his personal brand on it ..simply brilliant!

This time round its hard to pick one.. a few seasons back when it was Fantasia vs DeGarmo (sp.?) Fantasia was THE ONE from word go she just showed so much character and her singing was brilliant! Both angelic Archie and Cook have their strenghts both engaging very talented and you can't help but be drawn to them and what really helps is they both look like they are really nice guys!

No matter I am sure the show is gonna be great ..so lookin forward to the showdown and sure will be a happy camper if Cook wins!

No comments: