03 July 2008

sighss...

Have you ever felt like in one whole week every minute of the day is spent on something.. from paperwork to consultations to meetings ,discussions. When you thought you have an hour free theres always someone on the phone or IM asking for this and that. I need a break..this knackered lady needs time out..I think I should pamper myself this weekend.

A lot has been happening on the work front.. from mundane and highly entertaining things such as "power struggles" (yes I kid you not), getting an attachment student to "mentor" if you can even call it that and preparation of a particular meeting with the Big Wigs etc. etc. etc. this has somewhat affected my efforts on the challenge bestie and I have agreed upon but persevere I must, I now aim to at least loose something come August.

sighsss..am gonna need to plan lil D's birthday and now apparently we can only have the party after 080808 on account of cousin in law's wedding on that very same date. It also turned out that two of my niece and nephew shares the same birth month as lil D. in fact 6th ,7th and 8th consecutively different year though (no! we did not synchronize timing it was a fluke ok.) I digress..anyhoo hubz and brother in law thought it would make sense for us to have a combine birthday celebrations .. a huge bash with bouncers et all. I am all for it since Ramadhan is around the corner and by then it would've been too late to hold the party. Although.. I have to say..I do have this tugging feeling that it would've lost the magic for lil D already. So I resolve to get him his very own cup cake with two candels on it and his birthday prezzy that night . This will be celebrated at my aunts place.. I just hope theres no function that night! I guess I will make actual plans once I get the actual itenerary for the wedding.

Sighsss.. the saying goes.. if you love what you do .. you will not be going for work..cant remember how that goes but thats roughly how it sounded like.. Well I love what I do but I sure as hell wish I can chill for a bit too. At the end of the day I know I have to thank the Almighty for giving me all the blessings.

and how was your week peeps... have a nice friday!

No comments: