12 June 2008

I want that tote!

I had an insanely good conversation with my bestie today.. we were on MSN IM'ng in between my quietly doing work, going to meetings , an obliged to go award ceremonies and discussions throughout the day so basically whenever we do get to IM its mainly to vent ..well more me than her especially when you feel so ARGHHHH with the so many things you have to attend to. By end of the day I have about had it with work..saturated to the point of going catatonic we started the serious business of actual chatting.. unlike the conversations in spurts and monosyllables we had before.

Its amazing what one can come up with in the span of an hour.. but lets just say bestie had 3 BIG ideas, one involving documentation of culinary skills , the other being franchise opportunities and finally an Idea which shall involve determination and resoluteness. I shall leave the first two to her and will support her when the time comes but the last idea involves both of us.

In honour of Lil.D's Birth month ..we aim to loose VIII kgs. Yes. I am consigning this one to posterity so I must be serious about it. It's a contest of sort.. the prize ? we will both share the cost to one Longchamp tote bag...if one fails to meet the kgs required the winner will get the bag.. we haven't decided what happens if we both achieve it.. perhaps I can buy one and she buys one as pressies to ourselves hehe.





The many samples I found from http://www.longchamp.com/ . I personally liked the croc skin one and the violet and lilac coloured ones at the bottom. However, whichever one we get or neither of these will depend on availability and of course affordability :P ehehe .. am excited about this.. wish me luck! oh the race starts Monday :)

4 comments:

LifeBloom said...

Wow! Great post! Beautiful bags - these will no doubt be a great incentive! I have in mind a more user friendly back the sort that will save space and be of use to put Lil D's stuff in a fashionable manner!

However - your last idea about giving the pressies to our selves is definitely interesting - BUT only if we lose 8 kgs...maybe....But first lets stick to da plan....LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :-)

Zed said...

Thanks! was browsing them and these are my favorites I dare say.. but no worries I am up for anything hehe.. apa apa pun boleh the pics were just for show eheh..

We will do our level best on this one ..just let me eat my last picnic bar and start on Monday.. LET THE GAMES BEGING! ! :P

Cat Woman said...

am torn between the two contestant :)
All the best to both of you...may the force be with you!!!!!

Zed said...

Thanks Ummi! hehehe