17 June 2008

"The only way out is in.." - Mike Myers

I am anticipating the release of "The Love Guru" after its brief appearance in American Idol ..it promises so much laughter. I know this will be another hit for Mike Myers.. I do Heart Mike Myers.. I have watched most of his material from Wayne's world, Austin Powers, Hat in the box , Shrek (yes only his voice but so infectious right) etc etc.. and now will be catching "The Love Guru".

From saying "Mariska Hargitay" like one would say when one gestures "Namaste" that in itself invites laughter. Yes , he was referring to the Emmy winning Mariska Hargitay of the "law and order" TV series fame. I have absolutely no idea why but seriously funny ! If anyone knows the rationale do put down a comment :P

I caught him on the NBC today show aired over MSN. What he said by way of parting remarks was very intriguing.. " In life you should have love without knowledge than you can have knowledge without love but ultimately you want love with knowledge... the only way out is in" heheh.. maketh that what you will but I think that is so clever..!!



Catch "The Love Guru" airing soon starring Mike, Justin, Jessica to name a few.. I swear they are not paying me for this !

2 comments:

LifeBloom said...

Cant wait for the movie...Am trying to figure out the quote...hmmmm...Mike Myers rocks!

Zed said...

I know ..the quote.. doesnt it make u think ? or was he just taking the mickey heheh.. I heart MM!