28 February 2009

And the beat goes on..

After loads of soul searching and discussions with Hubz .. weighing the pros and cons... praying for direction.. I have decided that I will be staying on. The carrot dangled was actually not that great... all the drama that ensued before the carrot was dangled.. was not very pretty .. it certainly was an emotional roller-coaster for me.. but all things considered I will stay on for now.

And the beat goes on.. until the next crapiola gets thrown at me.. when that happens I will know what to do.

2 comments:

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Everything in life happens for a reason and it is really up to you to weigh the pros & cons :) emotional roller coaster comes with it the fact tht you are alive! .. I know you are strong enough and sane enough to go through it hehehe .. guess when the next crapiola thrown at you .. you will be a pro in handling it ;)
btw .. did you move house Zed ? .. new add ? .. let me know okay .. *hugs*

Zed said...

Ms eNVy, you are right.. at the end of the day it was down to me.. obviously i weighed all the facts .. and yes .. I am stronger for it.. belum move house lah.. just very the busy and lazy to update.. will do so more .. well I will try hehe..