28 January 2012

TWENTY TWELVE


The first month of Twenty Twelve is almost gone.. the second months is upon us.. my how fast time is moving past.

Have been feeling physically and emotionally tired after a jam packed end of Dec 2011 and early Jan 2012. Got back to work and we had a strategic prioritization done..stuff on my plate..is tremendous!

Trying very hard to snap out of this malancholic feeling and get on with it.. what is clear is this..I refuse to read to much into things.. but I am only human . We feel ..We hurt.. We get annoyed..We worry.

On the home front.. My D came home telling me he can read . I took that with a pinch of salt, the week before we had done some reading and he was hesitant or not very confident although he can actually spell and sound the letters phonetically.

To my surprise.. this week he read 30 sentences surely and steadily.. oh I was sooo sooo proud! the more he progressed the more I cheered him on the more he was excited to spell and read. Alhamdulillah.

His maths (addition) was going very well too.. he loves his numbers it appears.

Am praying that this continues just so he does not have to face any more difficulties when he goes into Primary 1 next year. A big year next year and Hubz and I are still undecided as to which school to send him to. I hope we make the right decision and its a decision we will have to make fast in order to ensure he has a place to go to.

No comments: