12 October 2008

Z hearts Agnes Monica

Last nite we were invited to one of the corporate functions for a Raya celebration of sorts. Was reluctant to go at first but we were informed that this Company normaly gives good entertainment and great lucky draws.. the main reason I went was because Agnes monica was coming and it was indeed the best part of the nite.

Her show was a blast! very energetic and her voice control.. omg.. after all those energetic dances??! I wonder how she does it.. I saw some live performance she did which was erm.. lack lustre because she was so out of breath but one thing for sure ..last nite she was super duper fit!..she sang plenty and worked hard to engage the audience.. good stuff..only managed to take pics from my mobile.. will post that when I know how to hehe..meanwhile enjoy the video a song called "cinta di ujung jalan" in one of the functions in Indonesia last year... this was one of the many songs she sang last nite, got the video on youtube which I have to say is my absolute favorite of the moment. Enjoy..

No comments: