16 September 2008

What Does Ramadhan Mean to you....

Things was hectic on the week before Ramadhan , mainly because we had to produce a short clip to be aired for Ramadhan.. we had a brainstorming session managed to find a videographer and the rest as they say is history. The concept is not new but I think it is represents what the meaning of this month truly is.


O ,Hjh Is and I were part of the production crew most of the time that is.. I enjoyed doing it too , but its so way off tangeant to what I am actually doing for my place of work ehhehe. Memories of us buying food for the "sungkai" shoot, setting up at the pasar gadong with onlookers curiousity is also part of the experience.On one of the final shoots I remembered how the rain was pouring and O had to stop over at my house after the shoot (she was sending me home) because the roads was'nt visible not to mention the thunder bolt lightnings happening at the same time.. freaky!


We were'nt too happy with the final clip and could not do much as time was against us.. we know we could do so much better but still a job well done . Will post the video later..

No comments: